Tuesday 13 October 2015

They call me an Alzheimer patient












Dedicated to all those suffering with Alzheimer....All we need is to understand and hold our hands out to them................Dedicated to Sailesh Mishra, Silver Innings for his fantastic work and dedication in this field....


Oh maan meri, where do you wander?

Kehne ko toh saath hai tu, aye maan, par saath nahin
Kuch dhundhali yaadon mein kho gaya hai tu kahin
Meri duniya mein, sirf main hun , sirf main
Anjaane se veerane,  koi awaaz nahin
Tum kaun ho joh aaye ho aaj paas
Mere dost ho, dushman, ya mere koi khaas
Din raat, raat din, aur nahin koi mere saath
Kaun bhool gaya mujhe,  kisne choda haath
Savera na hoga, Shaam na hogi is man mein
Kehne ko to saath hai tu, aye maan, par saath nahin

Mind oh mind, you are with me, but not with me anymore
You are fading memories that were my life for sure
It’s just me and only me that I recognise
Dark and forlorn, a heartbeat that’s no more mine
Memories that flash by, disturb and never last
Is it today I remember or is it the long gone past
Eating away at the person I must have been
The loved ones, hard work and life I must have seen
I recollect things I cannot change that aren’t real
Flashing thoughts, shadows and words that fizzle

Oh mind of mine, where do you wander?

1 comment: