Friday 29 April 2016

4 very very short stories














4 very very short stories


  • Someone must have seen him, because the police were at his door. It must have been that kid who ran into the gates of his old house with its wildly overgrown garden silent, dark and burnt yellow.  They found his diary under his bed. The diary revealed the sordid family history and they found out the secret too. The family had been cursed since the day they bought the house. Half the names on the list had already been crossed off. He had kept his mother alive in his thoughts. Perhaps too alive to be normal.

  • The house dwarfed every other house in the street. The sound of breaking stopped them.  The lights appeared out of the darkness.  They turned and hurried back up the stairs.  It wasn't as if anyone had got hurt before they left or had they? She stared into the darkness at the lifeless bodes. He didn't let on that he was petrified.  They knew what had to be done as soon as the door closed.  Then the house blew up. It had been done and in the end it didn't matter.
  •  Manipulating people is so easy ​and he had been doing that for so long now.   He was ​ always​ desperate for money. His vices demanded it from him.  ​He ​said to her, "This might seem like it’s about me, but it’s not. If I hadn't been there I would never have believed it. ​After she’d told me it was high time I knew it was time to claim my family legacy, but grandmother turned me away and pulled out the box from the closet and handed it to me to give it to you....to give it to YOU????"..Silence….. He never imagined he could kill somebody but he ​had…

.
  • Anyone ​who finds this, please do not blame the drugs.  I know​  my time had come. All families are the same and each family is unhappy in its own way and in my case I was the reason.  The black sheep and they were definitely fed up.  They did not believe me any more.  I told them last night that I might be gone sometime soon.  Here I am now.​There are two gates to the new world; one  leading to a path that is white as snow and  then there is the other one where a fire is burning on either sides of the pathway. I am waiting my turn!!!


Registered with Film Writers Association - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment