Wednesday 29 January 2014

No one is a Stranger

Good things happen when you meet people and who should know that better than me!!!! In my search for a second innings, my resume landed in the mailbox of a truly magnificent lady, who I would otherwise have never crossed paths with. I got a call to come over and meet jewellery designer and gemologist Farah Khan Ali, who just wanted to meet me- the person behind the resume. Though she confessed she did not have any offer for me, sitting across her, all we did was talk and share thoughts. What a gracious and lovely lady who reaffirmed my confidence in myself, the work I had done and doing with a promise to keep me in mind for freelance work. There are very few who will pick up a phone on a friend in front of you and ask them to consider meeting someone she had just met…….and she did just that for me. I come away totally in awe only to completely register days later that I had met the most beautiful and talented wife of DJ Aqeel and yeah the daughter of Sanjay & Zarine Khan. The icing on the cake!! All I can say is that I have got myself a heartwarming person in my life. Always truly believed that there are no strangers, its only friends you have not met yet!!!




Farah Khan Ali, is a well-known is a gemologist and jewellery designer in India.She launched her own jewellery brand "Farah Khan" in 2004. She also founded a designer jewellery brand Farah Khan Fine Jewellery for International and domestic clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment